- Racial Disparities in Overdose Task Force Recommendations
- 2022–2024 Inter-Agency Opioid Coordination Plan
- NOTE: the OOCC is currently updating its strategic plan for 2023. It will be shared as soon as it is available.
For older reports, view our Report Archive.
Data-Informed Overdose Risk Mitigation
The Data-Informed Overdose Risk Mitigation (DORM) initiative examines the prescription and treatment history of individuals in Maryland who died from an overdose to identify common risk factors.
To view older reports, visit our DORM page.
Opioid Intervention Teams
- 988 Maryland – Suicide and Crisis Hotline
- Find Substance Use Treatment Services
- Naloxone – What You Need to Know
- Good Samaritan Law Fact Sheet
- Syringe Service Programs in MarylandFind naloxone, safer drug use supplies and wound care supplies at your local Maryland Syringe Service Program.
- Harm Reduction Resources
- Overdose Prevention
- About Xylazine
- WORDS MATTER
Language matters. Individuals with a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) face stigma due to the lack of understanding about the disease of addiction. Everyone should pay attention to the language used regarding behavioral health and people with behavioral health disorders.
- Remove the Risks
Removing prescription opioids from your home as soon as possible can reduce the chance that they are taken by accident or on purpose. Learn how to get rid of any unused or expired prescription opioids that may be hiding in cabinets, drawers, or anywhere else you store medicine.
- Prescription Drug Drop-Off Collection Sites
- Videos and Public Service Announcements (PSAs)