Action Plans, Agency Resources, & Other Reports
- Racial Disparities in Overdose Task Force Recommendations
- Data-Informed Overdose Risk Mitigation (DORM) 2021 Annual Report
- 2022–2024 Inter-Agency Opioid Coordination Plan
- NOTE: the OOCC is currently updating its strategic plan for 2023. It will be shared as soon as it is available.
Opioid Intervention Team Program Inventory
- For older reports, view our Report Archive.
General Information and Community Resources
- Good Samaritan Law Fact Sheet
- WORDS MATTER
Language matters. Individuals with a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) face stigma due to the lack of understanding about the disease of addiction. Everyone should pay attention to the language used regarding behavioral health and people with behavioral health disorders.
- Get Help Now!
- Opioid Intervention Teams
- Naloxone – What You Need to Know
- Videos and Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Overdose Prevention
- Overdose Response Program Locator
- Prescription Drug Drop-Off Collection Sites:
- Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Maryland Addictions Directors Council
- Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities
- Maryland Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence Member Directory
- Find a Local Health Department
- Finding Quality Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
- Frequently Asked Questions to Help You Understand Your Health Insurance Coverage and the Claim Process
- Getting the Right Help for Opioid Dependence or Withdrawal
- Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders
- Navigating Private Health Insurance Coverage For Mental Health And Substance Use Disorder Emergencies
- Opioid Epidemic Practical Toolkit: Helping Faith and Community Leaders Bring Hope and Healing to Our Communities
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit (SAMHSA)
- Your Rights When Your Health Insurer or HMO Will Not Pay For Health Care Services