Events Happening in Your Community
Lt. Gov. Boyd K. Rutherford’s Commission to Study Mental and Behavioral Health in Maryland
Crisis Services Subcommittee
Bi-Monthly Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Virtual Meeting: Join with Google Meet
Agenda and Discussion Items
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview: Regional Catalyst Grants Program – Tequila Terry, Principal Deputy Director, Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Pilot Program: Expanding Crisis Services Centers through Outpatient Mental Health Clinics – Elizabeth Kasameyer, Acting Center Chief, Innovation, Research and Development, Maryland Medicaid Program
- Sequential Intercept Model – Nithin Venkatramam, Chief of Staff, Office of Senator Katie Fry Hester
- Public Comment – Please submit comments to Help.OOCC@Maryland.gov by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 30, 2020
An updated events page is under construction and will be available soon! Please feel free to submit event ideas to the OOCC for future publication using the button above. You can also find events in your area by checking with your local health department.